Thursday 31 December 2009

it all comes back to this

it's difficult to say whether this year as been disastrous or beautiful. maybe both at the same time, and yes, that is possible. no doubt this year has been filled with memories i will remember in the future years too come. 2009 has been a year of growth and discoveries;
  1. i have found a place in my heart which is concent with who i am.
  2. i appreciate the colour of the grass, the song of a bird.
  3. time spent speculating is time wasted.
  4. beauty has to flourish in the light. no more hiding.
  5. my family are beautiful.
  6. proved i can survive without a theme tune.
  7. it's true, the little things are worth a whole lot more.
  8. my head and heart are almost in tandem
  9. my hearts on my sleeve.
  10. most of the things above, are there with the support of a very special person, and i thank her with my heart. love you holll :)
happy new year. make it a good one.
tay,
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment