Wednesday 24 March 2010

write me a poem and i'll sing you a song

Didn't realise how tiring one day can bee. i'm also always surprised at how fast time flys. i don't think i'll ever get used to it. Longing for some sunshine again. The good news is, is that my brother is home and he is ordering a new charger for my camera. i'm oh-so-excited about it as i will now be able to use my beloved camera again! can't wait to get back to photographing the world again. i've missed it.
i would like to introduce you to some of my all-time-favourite photographers.
...

Click here for her photostream
i am a huge fan of her photos, her talent is undeniable. and the clear skies in her pictures are making my heart ache.
...
click here for her photostream
again, these photos make my heart flutter. the effects are so powerful and i love how naturalist her photos are. talent talent talent.
i honestly wish i was able to take photography for A level, however i was unable too as the course that i want to take doesn't allow me enough time to do an extra course on the side. what a bummer!. but hey ho, what can ya doo?
hope all is well and have a magical evening.
all my love love love,, tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment